RealVNC® is the remote access platform for engineers looking for the most reliable and the most secure solution built by the creators of VNC® technology. Over the last 25 years, as the inventors of VNC®, we've enabled a global workforce to work wherever works and created the remote access market. Our software is used by hundreds of millions of users worldwide including IT professionals from global companies, such as Intel, IBM, NASA, Shell, DreamWorks and Philips.
Our lead product, VNC Connect, allows users to connect securely to a remote device anywhere in the world, see its screen in real-time, and take control as though sitting in front of it. The product has been deployed across a myriad of use cases, from remote support through to deploying the software onto connected devices such as medical ventilators, set-top boxes, heavy industrial machinery and more.
Backed by leading mid-market private equity firm, Livingbridge since 2021, we are investing in our people to support our highly ambitious growth plans. As part of our people strategy to develop our next generation organisation, we are looking to add new team members that are integral to the success of the business, committed to delivering high quality results, collaboration and innovation to help accelerate company growth.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will be supporting the alignment of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations, spanning the full customer life cycle, to help drive growth through operational efficiency.
This role will be central to several key initiatives such as establishing a single source of truth for company reporting; and ensuring the commercial leaders have insights to track performance and support decision making. As such you’ll be working closely with all levels of the commercial team plus other teams at RealVNC.
Main responsibilities include;
- Owning or supporting priority Rev Ops projects. This will vary from bringing in something new (e.g. account segmentations), or refining processes (e.g. lead management)
- Owning the build, design and maintenance of our new commercial reporting tool. This will provide the bulk of the automated reporting that we’re planning to bring in in 2024, and you will be the go-to in-house expert
- Partly using the above, work towards removing manual reporting (jointly with the Data team)
- Work with suppliers to enrich our CRM data where required
- Support forecasting across Sales, Marketing and Customer teams
Have strong commercial and analytical skills, with the ability to consider the broader picture and impact
- Are a clear communicator with professional presence and ability to lead through influence
- Have an understanding of a SaaS customer lifecycle – from lead to customer
- Are comfortable working as a project manager, managing stakeholders and keeping yourself and others accountable
- Are motivated and takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Have a thorough hands-on working knowledge of Salesforce, understanding the data, especially for reporting purposes
- Ideally have previous experience with a SaaS solutions company
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations & Enablement, this
role offers a great opportunity to join our Revenue Operations Team, working
for a successful, growing company with a recognised global brand and huge
potential and vision. Working with us on our growth
journey provides the chance to see first-hand how your individual contributions
as part of a dynamic team influence the success of our business. We also offer generous benefits, including a contributory
pension, EV car leasing scheme, private dental and medical cover.
We work in a hybrid environment where employees combine working remotely and working from the office to facilitate a high-performance working environment – with the ability to collaborate effectively and build a cohesive team bond whilst being able to focus and deliver quality results. With this in mind, you will need to easily be able to commute to Cambridge and / or London.
How to apply
If you’d like to join RealVNC as Revenue Operations Analyst, please click on the ‘apply for this job’ button and fill in your details.
RealVNC has a responsibility to ensure that all staff are eligible to live and work in the UK and if you’re invited to interview you’ll be required to provide proof of your eligibility to work.
RealVNC is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and professional development.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of RealVNC. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency that is not a preferred supplier are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or CVs, or to forward CVs directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
RealVNC does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. RealVNC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.